Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sonic blue focus SVT bumpers. Fair shape...front has a previous repair done but it's well-done. clear is peeling a bit on the front. rear has some scuffs from loading/unloading from the hatch, and the mounting bolts are shot(hat to be cut off). Both can use paint, but obviously can be used as-is. Both bumpers come fully trimed out

Asking $500 firm for the pair, plus shipping.

Located in Buffalo, NY

Email: [email protected], PM preffered

I can paint to match your car and install for a nominal fee if you are local.

clear peeling

backside of previous repair (didn't even know the bumper was previously damaged until removed)

studs that need to be removed/swapped for bolts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The front shipped to 01469
would want to go $375 plus shipping on the front.

can greyhound for around $75 or UPS/FedEx for around $300

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to the top

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump, really not wanting to split these up. will drive up to 1hr away to meet someone if necessary, or if you're going to the syracuse meet in october I can bring them there if you pay me ahead of time.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump. firm on the $500 for the pair....may have the matching sideskirts and wing to go with it VERY shortly for another $400, can throw in a brand spankin new euro upper grille at an even $1000. Would trade for a JRSC for SVT

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im interested in the front bumper.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wish I still lived in Albany... I would drive to meet u and get these from you... 3100 miles away is a different story now... Lol good luck with sale

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump.

·
Registered
50 Posts
still got them for sale?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes, I still have both bumpers.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm looking for the rear if still have them and will split them up. Maybe side skirts if you got those too.
I can probably do sideskirts and rear bumper for $500 shipped via greyhound if that works for you.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pending a deal for the front, $200 +shipping for the rear or best offer. MUST GO.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

·
So mote be it
8,889 Posts
i'd like an svt rear bumper but i know the cost for shipping and then paint would push this into being too much money for a bumper i dont need. Wish SVT's came in my color, would make my decision a little easier lol.

best of luck with this sale...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts