1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SVT Rear brake swap
Matt Girard (Mile30)
Westminster, MD
$309* + shipping (paypal fees included in price)
Shipping from 21157
Contact me here via PM or text if we've worked together before.
ANY additional questions, or requests for specific pictures are more than welcome; just hit me up!

I was cleaning up and taking inventory of the car parts when I realized I have a second set of SVT rear disc brake swap parts. Although the rotors and pads had life left in them when I bought it all, I wasn't going to pay shipping on old (and easily replaceable) parts.

I'm going to bring these to work and throw them in the parts cleaner before shipping, so they will look different than the picture (better, in fact).

*if it's not in the picture it's not part of the sale*

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Will these fit/clear a regular 15" focus rim? I know that the fronts have to be a 42mm offset 17"Rim

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Tip O' the hat man.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tip O' the hat man.
Thank you, Sir!

Update: I'm getting these things cleaned up finally And ordering new dust boots for the slides.

They'll be oiled to prevent rust during storage & shipping, but I won't be painting them so they're good for anyone with any color ideas. A choose your own adventure!

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Moved to:
Brakes & Suspension Buy, sell or trade your brakes and suspension here. Members are advised to purchase or sell at their own risk.

these also fit 05-11 Focus as well, no use limiting the sale of these just to svt/zetec/spi section. Also, i didnt see the hand brake cable in the pictures, do you have that also?

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Moved to:
Brakes & Suspension Buy, sell or trade your brakes and suspension here. Members are advised to purchase or sell at their own risk.

these also fit 05-11 Focus as well, no use limiting the sale of these just to svt/zetec/spi section. Also, i didnt see the hand brake cable in the pictures, do you have that also?
Unfortunately, no. I bought these as a "complete" swap two years ago and those were not included despite the listing's title (and multiple correspondences); hence that word's absence from my listing.

The picture used was laid out to give the clearest shot of everything I have for the rears.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was halfway tempted to raise the price back up after cleaning these bastards earlier... I also found out there was a bolt broken off in one of the hubs, so I spent a few hours removing that & saving the threads. That would've started some stuff after the box got opened!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts