Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of HID with 10 miles on them, and EXPEL protective film installed.
Galion Ohio
$800
I'm selling these to help pay for my engine repairs
Contact by PM if interested

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
post pics please.
I case no one knows what headlights I'm selling: These are NEW Ford units I paid out the A$$ for, only to have my engine decide to self destruct on the very day I got it back on the road. If anyone has any interest in these, I will gladly send pics by phone. Posted pics are not really necessary, as the are the SVTF HID assemblies.
Once my car is running, I will then worry about headlights. But until then, these units aren't really needed. And with a new set from Ford retails at nearly $2000, and the deal price most of know how to get through our sponsors at $1300, I think these are a great deal. NO stone chips (because they were only on the road for about 12 miles, AND $70 protective films applied (before they were installed on the vehicle).
As it says, PM if interested. So apparently YOU are not interested. Or I would have sent pics to your phone by now.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
It does not pay to be short with potential buyers.

Trust me on this one.

I totally understand the frustration of needing a new engine and trying to sell stuff in order to replace it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That us true. The car is in the air, and headlights are installed. That is the most protected place they can be, and I'd rather not remove them for a photo shoot and reinstall.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
If you use photobucket, copy image info paste it between

in the original post using the Edit button.

Good luck with sale aka, GLWS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts