Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is my autox suspension setup. perfect for FSP or STF. I would like to keep it together if possible, but will entertain splitting it up.

Prices are for local meet up, shipping at your cost. I'm willing to meet anywhere within a few hours of Vancouver BC.

$180 H&R Race springs. stiffest off the shelf, non coilover spring available.

$300 Koni Yellow Sport adjustable shocks and struts. 30k miles. only ever had them full soft on the street. adjusters turn freely, no oil leakage,

$280 LCR camber plates (race spherical bearing). huge camber adjustment. not made anymore. STF legal. I custom machined an extra collar to deal with a interference issue at large camber adjustment.

$50 Rear Stress Bar. custom made. with hardware. clone of the FS Werks rear bar.

$70 FSwerk lower front stress bar. Modified to fit SVT ORP
(via a pipe bender and slotted holes, almost imperceptible)

$80 CFM rear dogbone engine mount fits 2000-2010. brand new bushings pressed in. didn't even mount back on the car.

$100 VF passenger side zetec engine mount. not sure on miles, but its not much. When i had all 3 mounts, it was too many vibes, so this one came out and it sat on the shelf for years.

parts are half still on the car, so dont have pics of all yet.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Great suspension upgrades for someone w/ a mk1,,,,,,,,,GLWS

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i took the rest of the parts off the car. they are ready to go to a new forever home.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Looks great, struts are assembled & ready to go.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
That lower bar peaks my interest. Gotta see how the weekend goes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts