Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
All items are listed with prices that are OBO. They will be sent out from Amelia, Ohio 45102. All prices listed will be for the part and not including paypal fees and shipping. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

First item, the MK1 Facelift headlights. I bought these from a member on here a few years back and liked how they looked. Unfortunately, I have decided to part out my Focus and these are being put on the chopping block. I can't remember exactly who I bought them from, but they did make their own custom aluminum back covers which does the job just fine. The passenger side has a broken fender tab which is quite common for these headlights. I still have the tab in case you want to try to glue it back on.*SOLD*. Yes, these are LHD headlights!

Right headlight:

Aluminum cover on back

Broken tab:

Left headlight:

All tabs intact:

Backside:

Now the Euro grill, I can't remember the exact name or designation for this. But it has the flip up emblem and the emblem has a Steeda sticker on it. There is a notch cut out for the North American hood latch. Only one of the tabs is broken on the right side and everything else is in working order. *SOLD*

Next up is something that cleans up the appearance of the engine bay. An SVT Degas cover in good condition. *SOLD*

A custom gauge surround with a single pod for wideband or what ever you want to stuff in it. *SOLD*

And finally, a Euro lock kit which includes lock tumblers for the ignition, doors, hatch and hood latch. Also comes with two matching keys for this.*SOLD*

w/ my magic bag
A few good parts for someone to upgrade their mk1 with. GLWS

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #3
Remember people, these prices aren't set in stone. Make me a fair offer and I might accept it. Just don't try to low ball me on the prices.

8 DAY HOMECOMING
Oh gotcha. Went under the knife and died in the sleep. All funds to the miata!!!

All good things must come to an end I suppose.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #7
Jeff, if there is anything you are needing or wanting. I am charging less for pick up of items.

Premium Member
What condition is the gauge surround in? I have seen a few of these that were pretty rough. Does it need further attention for a proper appearance?

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #14
What condition is the gauge surround in? I have seen a few of these that were pretty rough. Does it need further attention for a proper appearance?
It was sanded down and painted properly. It almost looks as if it were a stock unit with the exception of having a pod instead of the little pocket. I can take some more pictures for you if you want.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts