Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item Description: Well, I'm selling my beloved SVT. (Will be listed shortly in another thread.) I had installed the MACH HIDs on them. Frankly, I loved them, but it's now time to move on to bigger (literally) and better things. (Bought a massive F350 CC 7.3 L Diesel heavily modded, and I also have 2 Diesel excursions) So, while I'm not out of the Focus scene completely as I still have one SVT, but I won't have that for long either. Anyways, These machs work perfectly. No issues and they are a plug and play kit. I'm asking $450.00 for the setup. The only reason I list them a 9/10 and not a 10/10 is because there is a very small chip on the very bottom of them, but i'd have to point it out to you else you wouldn't know its there. I will ship, but buyer will pay all shipping costs. I do accept PayPal and cash. Not interested in trades unless its a set of stage 3 injectors for my 7.3 diesel as I want to push 500 whp and 1000 wtq. Item is located in Metro Detroit and is available for viewing in person if you wish. I will be posting pics here shortly. (I want to get daylight photos as well as night photos.) Person placing the add is me, Mlb and the best method of contact is PM.

Photos:

Plug and play connectors

small chips in the bottom of the driver's side headlight

weather stripping coming off one headlight (needs some 3M tape if you really want to, but never affected the lights)

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, pics added. taking offers.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Open to reasonable offers!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!