Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here's the deal.

This setup is absoultely amazing for daily driving, the torque down low(150lb/ft @ 2K) and the pull up top makes this worth every penny, not to mention the sound :evilgrin:

The deal, the kit is still installed, but, the car is immobile due to my own ill-advised attempt at bleeding my clutch, that's a whole other story, anyway, I am ready to go bigger and save for something different.

This kit will give you tons of fun and reliability for not a lot of cashola.

Specs(all prices are based on list/dealer pricing):

JRSC Zetec M45 Kit(Non-SVT Zetec)($2,400)
Blower powdercoated black(priceless)
2.4in Pulley(10psi)($100)
42lb Injectors($220)
80mm Lightning MAF($120)
DiabloSport Custom Single Bank Chip(will need to be reburned for your ECU code, $500)
Custom Length Belt($50 Goodyear Gatorback)
FC 65mm T/B(Blue, $260)
Custom 3in Intake(Custom pipe and Silicone Couplers, $100)
SVT Lightning Intake Air Temp Sensor(to be mounted in the intake piping or manifold, $50)
Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection Kit($450, Boost Read kit)

I made 185whp/170wtq with this setup(WITHOUT water injection), with a choked exhaust(flex pipe was caved into 1/2in Straw), my current 2.5in exhaust would have thrown me over 190+whp(never dynoed this setup, guesstimate).

Everything you need, is included.

Total dealer cost = $4270

I am looking for $2,600 for everything. It includes everything the Ford Racing Big Boost kit does and then some, with a huge plus being the Water/Meth Kit from www.snowperformance.net .

The Blower unit was powdercoated black and still looks great!

This kit includes the older style bracketry and with the use of the current belt will NOT slip under any type of load/boost. The belt does NOT need to be re-routed to work. Works great and have not had problem since I got the proper size belt.

The water/meth kit was never used, it was only mounted, I never got around to finding a local supplier of Methanol and got lazy. But, it will still be included in the kit, as it is a great addition(just ask BmoreZX3 [:p] ).

The kit is still on the car and will be removed the second I have a buyer lined up. So if you are interested, please speak up so I can make the necessary provisions to remove it.

Any questions? Post or shoot me a PM [:D]

I will try and snap some pics for you as well, I know everyone likes to see where they are putting they're money before they commit, so I will work on that asap [cool]

Email - [email protected]
Asking price: $2,600

- Drew

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thats a deal-No doubt.
If you had the chance would you build the same setup or would you opt for the Ford racing Big Boost kit? I ask because i am on the cusp of that very decision.
PM me your reply.
Thanks in advance.
-Jeff

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeff,

If I had the choice?

I'd buy this because of the Water Injection, the small JR blower is very much known for it's ability to heat soak quickly and because of that, at higher boost pressure, it happens even faster. In that light, the water/meth injection that I am including for $200, less, than the BBK is a steal.

Let me know!

- Drew

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, no offers yet.

If interested in the H2O by itself or the JRSC by itself(no h2o) PM me. We can work something out.

Shoot me offers some offers, all reasonable will be considered.

- Drew

·
Registered
258 Posts
AHHH, I WISH I HAD THE CASH LAYING AROUND! One more month and I start getting my bonuses at work!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts