Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are Hella Dynabeam Headlights. There were some shipping damages when they came to me. i don't feel like fixing them up, so I will let them go cheap and you can fix them![wrenchin]
[/URL][/IMG]

a. Your Item Description- Hella Dynabeam Headlights
b. Your Location-Indiana
c. Your Asking Price- $150 picked up or $200 shipped to continental US, anywhere else we can meet at a price appropriate. OBO
d. Any Related Photos (Optional)
e. Person placing ad- FreeFocus (Jeff)
f. Contact Information- Just shoot me a PM on here, I tend to be on all the time.

These are the headlights that move in the direction that you turn the wheel. I have all connectors, sensors, and "paperwork" that came with the headlights. But they are in german, which is appropriate. The shrouds for each have been bumped out of place. To fix them, all you need is one new housing, maybe 2, or if you have them already then you can swap them out and have a unique look for your car. Pictures below. Feel free to ask any questions, I will be happy to respond.

Passenger Headlight- it has a scrape on the lens but this light doesn't have any mounting tabs on it. Hence needing a new housing.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Driver Headlight- This has one broken tab(corner), otherwise in great condition, doesn't NEED a new housing...
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Wiring and Paper- everything included and in great condition. Inside of the bag are the parts that were in the box when it was sent to me.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks! Bulbs Included!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Awesome headlights. Turn 15 degrees in the director you are turning! Give me a price. Open to any offers!!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just that. The missing tabs. The passenger side headlight has a scrape but it only has the mount on the bottom. The 2 others on top are broken off. The right headlight just has one broken tab on top.

The internals are fine, just the shrouds are shifted. But I don't know how to move them back over. Which again, is why the price is low.

I would fix them but just bought some machs today.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know if this will matter for anyone or not. But I attempted to plug them into my Mach headlight harness that I have and I couldn't get them to turn on. I don't know if the harness wasn't pushed in all the way or what was wrong. I pulled the bulbs out and they were all good, no cracks, no black spots. SO I would assume i didnt have the harness in far enough. It was a tight fit.

They all are the Hella bulbs that came with the headlights.

So as of right now the lights don't work. I don't want to sell something I know doesnt work without letting you guys know. Could be an easy fix, I don't know.

Thanks.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Y do they look different? The passenger side projector has something around it that the driver side doesnt.
The shroud just popped out of place. Easy fix.

·
Registered
472 Posts
by "shroud" bumped out… what exactly are you talking about? This is a pretty decent price for what was a VERY expensive setup.

Would a stock rear housing with tabs suffice?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
by "shroud" bumped out… what exactly are you talking about? This is a pretty decent price for what was a VERY expensive setup.

Would a stock rear housing with tabs suffice?
What do you mean by stock rear housing?
No I don't believe they fit, it has to be the mach headlights for a replacement. SO the shroud, the silver circle that goes around the high beam, is just held in by clips to my knowledge and what I saw, I don't know if they are broken or just got bumped out.

Yes expensive indeed...To buy new is around $600 so this is a steal!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.