Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are these H&R sport springs that will fit an '00 - '04 focus. Will also fit '05-'07 with previous gen front dampers and mods.

These were purchased from another forum member, but weren't on my car for long. My wife hated how much they dropped my car so I swapped them with an SVT suspension.

They've been sitting in my garage for a while and seem to be in good shape. There's a little surface rust on them and some paint flaking, but structurally they appear sound. I have no idea how many miles are on them. These are progressive springs - that means that they handle bumps pretty well, but will firm up in the corners.

They will drop your car about 1.4"

$80 plus shipping takes them. Local pickup is also okay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buyer flaked. Had second buyer, but I talked him out of it when I told him he could run the springs on stock suspension, but I recommended upgrading them. Guess I need to just sell and not give my opinion on things. ;)

These are back up for grabs.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
ok what WILL be needed to install these onto a stock suspension 2006 SE SAP Sedan???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Buyer flaked. Had second buyer, but I talked him out of it when I told him he could run the springs on stock suspension, but I recommended upgrading them. Guess I need to just sell and not give my opinion on things. ;)

These are back up for grabs.
lol

I was thinking about jumping on this because the price is so tempting. Then I realized I would just end up buying new shocks/struts to go with it and I need to finish up my other open projects first.

·
Registered
0 Posts
can you check shipping to 73122? I'm shopping for the Koni yellow / H&R set up. been pondering between the progressive and the race, because I autocross the car. and a good deal would def be a deciding factor

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
The OP mentioned it'll have a 1.4'' drop.....Koni's, Eibach pro-dampers or frpp's svt dampers would work.....Best to figure on getting new dampers w/ these springs. GLWS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts