Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time for me to sell my supercharger setup, i loved it ALOT, i bought it on the car. I drove it just over 1000 miles, then blew my motor. it was because the tune was for the base kit that he had on there. o well. i have since started the rebuild of the motor. and i am now switching to a custom turbo kit. I just picked up the turbo kit, so this is now for sale. its complete. just pulled it directly off the motor. i loved the kit. instant torque! absolutely nothing wrong w/ the supercharger, it was in the tune. it had the little black box, but obviously, that only works on the non big boost kit. so that explains it. i RARELY ever full throttled, which is why the motor lasted so long IMHO. but whatever, my loss is your gain. i already have the diff and the clutch to hold 350 whp, so why not use it!?! but from my understanding, a stock clutch will hold this all day long. its a great bolt on kit! The miles on the kit are unknown, as i bought the kit with it on the car, but the bearings as i was told were replaced around 4k miles previous (along w/ new oil obviously) so the kit is ready to go another 50k miles!
The kit will include:

Eaton M62 blower
JR intake manifold w/ pressure release
JR fuel Rail
42 lb/hr injectors
BBK pulley
BBK MAF
Belt
Idler Bracket
Tensioner Bracket
Alt support Bracket
and Misc. Hardware

I'm back and Forth Between detroit and windsor so the kit will be available for local pickup, or i will ship it out if need be. The buyer will have to cover it though.

As for payment, i prefer cash, (who doesn't) or money orders (USPS only) or i have my paypal account for my ebay stuff as well.

I'm looking for 2249.99 for the full kit.

If you have any questions, please PM me!

Thanks
biker89

Here are a few pics for your enjoyment

·
Registered
64 Posts
When did you buy this?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Didn't the SVT blower have the JRSC logo on it? and Zx3 was plain?

Free bump and GLWS I had one and it was very fun. Good pricing to.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll see if I have any pics of the original ad when I bought the car. I didn't take any when it was mounted. But yes, its off of my 04 SVT

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Didn't the SVT blower have the JRSC logo on it? and Zx3 was plain?

Free bump and GLWS I had one and it was very fun. Good pricing to.
It could be an early one? Mine has the logo but that has the same amount of ribs on it as mine also. These are dead reliable, I've got nearly 100k on mine.

Free bump!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts