Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this brake kit ready to go. It will go out in a couple packages. Has everything to bolt up and go. Hub/spindle assemblies, caliper, brackets, pads, and rotors. The only thing i'm not sure on is how good the bearings are. Either way, This is a steal. Shipping costs about 70 bucks to a close location to metro Detroit and more for out west. So essentially, i'm letting this go for about $120-150 bucks. First come, first serve. Buyer to add paypal fees if using paypal. Item is located in Metro Detroit. Pick-up is welcome. PM me with any questions.

Pics:

·
C2H5OH
11,868 Posts
Dibs?
Get paid Friday ...

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have this! I know someone wants an upgrade for their zetec!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have to admit that they look really rough. Do the calipers need rebuilding? Are the bearings toast? Pads and rotors toast?

I'm interrested but I need to know what needs to be replaced right off the bat.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bearings, i'm not sure, i think they do need replacing but not sure. Calipers worked fine, they shouldn't need replacing. Pads are a little low, but call it 10 bucks and i'll throw in my spare set (used, but about 90% life left) Rotors should still be good, but they were changed the same time as the pads, so they may not have that much life left in them. If you want, cover the additional cost of shipping and i'll send you all 4 rotors that I have as spares.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Or just don't send the rotors and pads so I can start with a new matched set and save on shipping weight/cost? Rotors and pads are available at any autoparts store, right?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pads and rotors can be had from pretty much anywhere.

I might be interested in just the spindles; as I'd want to use Reman calipers, new pads and rotors.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD! - Mods, please close

1 - 12 of 12 Posts