Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid $520 for this fiberglass raim air hood shipped to my door from Focus Central. It is less than a year old. It was painted twilight blue with custom artwork by NUB GRAFIX, the painter for American Chopper and Wyclef Jean among other famous people. There are a few minor nicks from pebbles on the road but nothing major. You wouldn't notice them unless you were looking.

I am located in Upstate, NY but can make it to some borders (PA, NJ, VT, CT, MA) to deliver.

MAKE AN OFFER THROUGH PM. I am only selling because I am getting my Focus back to stock to trade in. I love this hood and it means a lot to me. It gets looks wherever it goes and looks mean coming at you on the highway.

·
Registered
909 Posts
ok my inbox is cleared try resending the pm if you sent one. thanks

·
Registered
909 Posts
any news? please pm me with prices and whatnot. thanks man

·
Registered
909 Posts
RUFRYDUR said:
What you see is what you get. Sorry.
why not more pics? it would help you sell it? is there somthing your hiding?

·
Registered
909 Posts
weak...i dont reallly trust it...why not put up more pictures....unless your hiding something. oh well

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right. Good one buddy. I'm hiding something. You got me. Or maybe the hood is packed up in basement where it's been for the past six months. I have more than enough pics up. This hood is cream of the crop and I have a mailbox full of PM's from people who think so.

The price of this hood shipped to FL is probably out of your price range anyways. So move on with it. I'm looking for a local buyer now that it is once again on the market.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts