Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I'm looking to change directions on my car.

So, i need to part with my widebody flares and wheels (and tires) $1300

I'd like to sell the flares paired with the wheels. I am not interested in shipping at this moment. I'm located in Vancouver, BC. I'd be willing to drive to meet part way (as far as southern Washington).

They are genuine F2, urethane, RS replica flares. fits 2000-2004 zx3.
the backside has been clearanced so they are fully functional. painted liquid grey. attach via tape or rivet. i used rivets and I can give you my remainders.

The wheels are 17x9 Cobra R replicas with a ~24mm offset. tires are 255/40R17. They just tuck under the flares. however you need to cut your fender metal underneath to make clearance.
the tires are fairly worn, so you should aim to replace them, after your fitting is sorted. i would recommend 245/40R17 tires. they're a little shorter and would make clearance easier.

build thread here
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/ford-focus-builds-general-showroom/317578-liquid-grey-widebody-cobra-rs.html

i could even sell my HR race springs and Koni yellows separatley if interested

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm just a few hours away and would drive up a ways to get the fender flares. Unfortunately the Cobra wheels/tires don't help me. Shoot me a PM and let's talk. Flares are a huge missing piece of my autocross car (Street Mod FWD with big R-Compound tires).

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just a few hours away and would drive up a ways to get the fender flares. Unfortunately the Cobra wheels/tires don't help me. Shoot me a PM and let's talk. Flares are a huge missing piece of my autocross car (Street Mod FWD with big R-Compound tires).
Sent a PM, did you get it?

PS BUMP

·
Registered
146 Posts
Damn it! How did I miss this. I am serious need of these, car has been sitting in the garage for months while I try and figure out a fender flare option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts