Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item Description: This is a used and complete (to my knowledge) Cosworth Intake Manifold. I purchased this from OmniFocus on that other focus site a couple years ago along with the rest of his cosworth stage 1 and 2 parts while he was rolling back a focus to stock. I believe the parts had ~30k miles on them before the were removed. I never did anything with the intake manifold and has been sitting in a closet since its purchase. There are a few minor surface blemishes as expected from use as documented in the pictures below. Other than that, everything appears to be in excellent shape! Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Fitment specs ripped from the FSWERKS website:

Fitment Notice: Model year 2005.5 - 2011 with the power steering reservoir near the front of the vehicle or directly on the pump would require the modified Cosworth Intake Manifold style...

Fitment:
Ford® Focus Duratec 2.0L 2005 2006 2007
Ford® Focus Duratec 2.0L 2008 2009 2010 2011
Ford® Focus Duratec 2.3L 2003 2004
Ford® Focus ST Duratec 2.3L 2005 2006 2007
Ford® Transit Connect Duratec 2.0L 2011-2013 (Requires Modification)
For more detailed questions, please search the forums and do some homework. I am not a duratec motor expert, haha.

Your Location: Cincinnati, OH

Asking Price: $550 (or best offer) + shipping. I will NOT consider trades or 'shipped' prices due to the size and weight of the box. If you're curious about what shipping may cost and would like to check estimates yourself, the box dimensions and weight are: 16x14x13 inches at 14lbs from area code 45202.

Pics:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Ok, enlighten me. How is this better than my SVT intake? I really have no idea. [dunno] Thanks!

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
PM'ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts