Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Description: This is a used and more than complete Cosworth Header (YD8006) and Flex Pipe (YD8020). The Flex Pipe is for a manual transmission. I purchased these a few years ago with the intentions of staying naturally aspirated. Well, my plans have changed and I won't be needing these anymore for my build. Everything you see pictured comes with the header and flex. This includes some new gaskets and hardware, o2 extension, and fswerks instructions to help get the job done.

I should mention, there is a small ding at the bottom of the header. I actually never noticed it all these years I had it until I was taking pictures for this ad, haha.

Anyways, let me know if you have anymore questions, thanks!

Price: $350 + shipping OBO. Box dimensions are 20x20x13 inches and 21 pounds.

Pics:

And by special request, here's a detailed pic of the minor ding previously mentioned:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks really nice. I didn't even know Cosworth made a header for the Focus. GLWS.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Ah man if this was for the SPI, i might think about it. Im about 10 minutes from Cincy. You ever go to any of the meets around the city?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah man if this was for the SPI, i might think about it. Im about 10 minutes from Cincy. You ever go to any of the meets around the city?
yeah, i usually make my way to coffee and cars at fuel on saturday mornings, what else is there?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
I haven't ever been to that but it sounds like a good time. I actually haven't ever been to a meet of any kind before. Was gonna do focusfest but work got me busy. Spring Into Focus is all I'm aware of.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
GLWS. The dent in the primary tube at the bottom is from the engine rocking & hitting the sway bar. My fwerks header clears the sway bar by 1/4''. For sure it needs a poly dogbone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Will it work with the 2.0 Duratec as well?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts