Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, im dying with my loans, i need to pay them asap, so ill sell my siren, like i said its a Vcon code 3 siren

it can be used with different speakers, from 58w to 200w. this includes a speaker, its a code 3 speaker, a slim design, aluminium etc..

Now, this was modified a little bit so i wouldnt need to use directly the siren buttons, the siren is hidden next to the passenger side airbag, to avoid any problems with law. It has wires welded to it to extend switches all around in the car. we even added leds to the system to know when the siren is ON, the leds turn on when the siren is in stand by.

this siren has 2 main buttons to reproduce the sounds, i extended them and put them inside the coin tray/ashtray (next to the stereo), so they are hidden too.

Then after all the good points, i also have 2 negative points, which were made to avoid to the maximum problems with law, i removed the front sticker with all the text of the siren i.e, i removed where it says the brand, pa, manual,

air horn, hyperyelp. wail, yelp etc, and put a black vynil sticker on it, and a pioneer sticker lmao, so in case someone saw it, they could see the pioneer sticker and see its something related to audio in the car.
1 of the 2 rotative switches was cut, I needed to do that.. dont ask me, but we added another with an extension.

i wish i could add pictures of the complete setup but i lost the camera, i will add pictures in the week, i need this sold

here is a video of a similar setup so you listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJc2vjP5YZ0

So, once again, im including the following

Siren
Speaker
speaker mount with hardware
Wires
2 push switches
1 rotative switch
1 on-off switch
2 12v leds

i dont know if im missing something.. everything needed to install it

my asking price is $250 plus shipping

my location is Mexico but i will send it from arizona just like always.

email... [email protected] gmail dot com, but pm me its better

more details

here is a picture and some other information of the same model siren

http://www.swps.com/codvconfulfe.html

then details about the included speaker

http://dtdistributors.com/co310sllispu.html

I ASKED 03orangesvt about this, he approved it.

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
Mayor McCheese may need one of these to catch the Hamburglar lol.

But really, is using one of these on the streets legal? Answer is probably NO.

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know... maybe the buyer is a cop or an army guy?... uhm, they used to sell sirens on ebay.. i dont know if they stopped doing it

·
FUBARCUS
7,767 Posts
Its not illegal to sell them volunteer firefighters, police officers, and probably a few others can legally use them on the road.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
this could get people in a lot of trouble. there are only a few people in the US that should have them legally on their car for emergencies. cops dont put them on their private cars. firefighters use blue or red lights and arent usually allowed sirens as their cars are not official emergency vehicles. i do see some fire Chiefs and Lieutenants with sirens in my county in PA. its a cool thing to have, whoever buys it please use responsibly!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts