Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In May of '13 I purchased a brand new Ford Fiesta SE hatch, manual trans in violet grey. I bought the car as a daily/baby hauler and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

As they say however, life finds a way, and we recently found out that my wife is pregnant again! I'm very excited about our new addition, however I'm not excited about fitting two kids in the back of the Fiesta in car seats. To this point is has worked out ok because my son (22 months, 100th percentile in height and weight) rides in the center. With him moving behind my seat, my own seating position will begin to lose its comfort as I'm going to have to scoot up some, and the passenger seat will be all but useless with an infant seat/rear facing convertible.

Details as follows;

Your Location: Louisville, KY

Item Description: 2013 Ford Fiesta SE hatch, manual transmission with 17,xxx miles. Violet Grey in color. Extremely we'll maintained, no door dings, no scratches. As close to like new as a daily can be. Routinely gets 30+ mpg in my city commute and has seen over 40 on road trips.

Also has the FRPP handling pack installed for the past 5k miles. After installation the car was professionally aligned at The Winning Formula - a top notch suspension shop in the area. It has 15" Sparco Assetto Gara wheels in black, and has husky liner digital fit floormats.

Factory suspension and factory steel wheels and hubcaps also all go with the car.

Asking/Offering Price: Asking 11,500 firm. I purchased the car new on a whim with the kiddo and this is what I owe on the car (actually a little under, I'll eat a bit of a loss on the payoff). Not trying to make anything off anyone and can show you statement proof of that, and based on mileage alone this is a pretty good price compared to what's out there on the market.

Pics (if available):

Just the one I have available on my ipad for now-

I can get you any other pics you may need or answer any other questions - just shoot me a message!

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Is this still for sale?

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Hey I'm in Louisville too! Is that pic at Iriquios park btw?

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Based on the OP...

I'm guessing his wife is like 6.26475 months by now, boy is 2.53675 years old, he sold the car, and has no idea we're posting here.

[goofydrunk]

[drinking]

[cheers]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts