Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new Focus cloth seats that came out of both of my 2010 Focus SES's. I have: 1 driver seat (other one was sold already), 2 front passenger seats, and 2 sets of rear bottom/top seats. The seats have about 34,000 miles on them but the front seat covers were replaced around 32,600mi under warranty in both cars. The seats are charcoal black (no gray lines) and have the side airbags installed and intact. Click here to see what they look like. I will add pictures in my profile as well.

These seats will fit model years 2008-2011 Focus. Pretty sure they do not fit on the older Focus, but thats for you to find out.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with these seats. I just wanted leather so I installed leather seats from a salvaged Focus SEL.

The seat pretensioners(bottom buckle) may need to be replaced on the front seats as I swapped them from a salvaged car.

I am asking $140 for the front seats (each) or shoot me an offer. I may sell all seats for a complete swap for $325, just let me know. I also have them on craigslist locally.

The head units are $20 each and do not have heated seat switches. No scratches, like new as well.

I live in Minnesota so shipping would be from North Branch, MN 55056. In my opinion, shipping would be too cost effective. I am heading to Michigan this weekend and could bring them there. I would be willing to help deliver these within reasonable distance.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me if interested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I replied to your email. I would likely place them on a palette or something because of the size and quantity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts