Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]SOLD[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*

Hey All,

I'm selling my 2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3. I bought it from a user on FF about 4 years ago, so I'd like to give another user the chance to buy it from me.
(Original Listing: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243650)

I'm looking to sell because I'm looking to go car-less for a while. Blasphemy, I know. But I live in the middle of a city, and I only need a car a few times a month. I'd like to sell my car and save the money I'd spend on gas/parking/insurance/maintenance for a new car in the future.

I already have a purchase price quote from a local CarMax, so if my car doesn't sell by the end of the weekend, I'll be selling it there. Sorry to put such a short timer on this, but it's worth it to me for my peace of mind.

On to some pertinent facts:
-98k miles
-New Breaks
-New Battery
-All the same upgrades from the original listing
-Never did the timing belt, as it never came up
-Winter tires are on currently. The additional tires/rims from the original post have been sold.

The car drives great! Cosmetically, though, it is not as great. Living life on the streets has taken it's toll. Chipped paint on the bumpers, small dents here and there, the plunger that pushes up the hood when you pop it no longer works (A spring/clamp/second set of hands solves that). I haven't cleaned it, since it's winter in Chicago. With all of that said, it wouldn't take much to fix it up to like-new condition.

ASKING PRICE: $3,000

Please PM me for contact info; happy to give out my email or phone number, I just don't want to give it out to bots. Otherwise, feel free to ask me any questions, and I'll do my best to answer.

Thank you!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you take a picture from underneath the car? Does it have any rust?
Sorry for the late reply! I'll try to get under it to take a few pictures. Of course, it just had to snow a bunch in Chicago, so I'm SUPER looking forward to rolling around in the snow...

Actually, this might give me a reason to try the coveralls I got!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you take a picture from underneath the car? Does it have any rust?
See below for some pictures under the car. Looks like there is some rust. I honestly don't know how to gauge if it's a lot, a little, or somewhere in between, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
That's not too bad IMO. Certainly better than my '02 145k mile SVT was, which lived in the same kind of conditions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is sold! Thanks so much for the interest, everyone! I wish I could have waited longer to keep this car in the FF community, but sadly, life got in the way.

(I'll update the title when I'm not on mobile)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts