Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, I think my photo album link was broken, looks better now.

Someone wants boost and whine :)

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Looks like you have a bunch of great mods!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Post Christmas / pre NYE bump. Asking price isn't absolutely firm.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. I would like to sell this before February 4 so I don't have to renew insurance on the car.

I am open to offers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for BOOST.

I would love to sell this before Feb 4 so I don't have to renew insurance on it for another 6 months.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man I live right down the road! I would totally get it from ya if I hadn't just bought another zx3 lol
Easy solution, sell that zx3 and buy mine lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I would expect 225/195ish with the tune that is on there right now (but again, could be more and probably is, I never dyno'd the car and never had a faster car to even try to compare numbers against). I had Randy tune it very conservatively since it was my only car and a daily driver and as such I didn't want to risk blowing the car up (I would have been up a certain proverbial creek if that happened).

Between the tune being conservative and never adjusting the cams to perfection (intake/exhaust cams are both set to 0), from what I have read around on focaljet the car can probably make around 250/210 if the time is taken.

Roots type superchargers like higher compression, so in the search for PWSC big power, head would have to be shaved and headwork can be done as well. Also can move to a 2.4" pulley, an upgraded heat exchanger up front, and larger diameter exhaust. I think the most power anyone with a PWSC ever made was right around 285hp/220tq.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bumps for boost :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts