Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item Description: I'm selling my baby. I've had her since 40k miles. I bought this one in 2010 and have been daily driving it since then. It now has 130k on it. Never been in an accident or had any major issues. For those of you that know me, know I drive a lot of miles too and from work. About 85/day. Only about 6 miles are not highway as I live very close to the highway and my work is right next to the highway. Car is very reliable. The only reason I'm selling it is I've moved on to bigger and better things. I have 5 vehicles and it's time to offload some of them.

The vehicle does have a few quirks which never bothered me so I didn't fix them. They are:

1.) DSIM Runner Control. It only activates above 5000 rpm and I drive for gas mileage. So I rarely go over 4k rpm and almost never ever over 5k unless its a short entrance ramp to the highway.

2.) Ebrake cable seized. So I disconnected the Ebrake from the rear calipers.

3.) ABS light/traction control light are on. Still works but feels week. I never bothered fixing it cause I grew up driving on vehicles w/o ABS.

It also shows signs of a 13 year old car. It has the occaisional rock chips and a bit of rust starting under the doors along w/ misc. very small dings.

But all in all, The car runs very well. Here is just some of the maintenance I've done on the car. As you may guess, I do all the work myself, so I don't have shop records or that type of thing. Mileages are approximate (except Timing belt as I know exactly when I did that.

42k miles - Transmission, clutch, cv shafts
60k miles - Wheel Bearings replaced
90k miles - Timing Belt, Idler, Tensioner
95k miles - Clutch Master Cylinder
100k miles - Brakes, Front/rear, Rear Calipers were also replaced
100k miles - Radiator Flush
110k miles - Suspension was replaced
115k miles - Wheel bearings replaced
115k miles - Tie Rod ends
120k miles - Spark Plugs, Coil, Wires
125k miles - Serpentine, idler, tensioner

I ALWAYS use Mobil 1 5w-30 Full Synthetic since the day I bought it. The previous owner did as well. (I was the 2nd owner)

All in all, she's not perfect but is a very reliable vehicle. It is adult driven, a non smoker vehicle and rides smooth (has good newer michilen tires). (Yes, I'm a younger guy, but I have plenty of go fast toys if I wanted them, so this was not beat on.) Pics will be up soon. But I really just want it out of my garage so I can fit my other toys in there!!

PLEASE! SOMEONE FROM FF BUY HER! I want someone to appreciate it as much as I have!!!

Car is located in Metro Detroit. I ask that if you want to take it for a test drive that you know how to drive a stick. I'd prefer not to replace the clutch. (I had someone test drive it that didn't know what the clutch was. Ya, you can imagine how that went)

Car is mine, I, MLB, own the title free and clear of any leans. PM me w/ questions or if you'd like to look at the vehicle. Price is $3,100.00 Cash only. No trades. (sorry, need to get rid of my stuff, not get more)

Pics

Headlights have been replaced w/ OEM NON HID ones.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, Pics now added! I'm getting a ton of interest, but honestly, i'd prefer it to go to a focus fanatic!!!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to get a few more pics of it.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its got the heated seats if that's what your asking. I don't think it has the block heater though. and ya, i'm getting some pics of the rust uploaded!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The driver's heated seat light works, but only sometimes. I think there is a short between the seat and the button. The button lights up, but sometimes, the seat doesn't heat up. The passengers side works no issues.

I do have the stock 15 spoke rims.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are the pics of the rust

Oh, and the car isn't scratched, its just dirty from the test drives in the snow! I tried wiping it down, but its definitely no longer clean.

·
Registered
254 Posts
if its not to much to ask for could you get pics or do you know how solid the quarters/pinch welds are and the sub frames and then the area where the rear trailing arms bolt to the chassis

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not aware of any issues w/ them, but I will see if I can snap a few photos. Won't be today though.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are not included, I can swap them for like 100 bucks extra (obviously the EAP rims are alot nicer and a lot costlier!) It was kind of an either or set up. Whatever the buyer wants because I'm keeping the extra set as one of my spare sets for now.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have taken a deposit on the vehicle! So it is sold! Mods may close this thread.

And I'm glad to say, it is someone on these forums!!!! So, another fanatic will be the owner! I feel sooo much better than just selling on Craigslist! I'm glad someone will enjoy it as much as I have!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Lucky dude... Great price

1 - 18 of 18 Posts