Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

I have a 2001 Focus LX for sale. I am located in Lancaster, PA.

Call or text Reid at 7one7-4seven1-77nine6. Thanks.

Onto the details...

- 2001 Focus LX sedan (SPI motor)
- 5-spd
- 83K miles (have to confirm the exact number)
- twilight blue with gray cloth
- manual windows / locks / mirrors / etc
- aftermarket flip up sunroof (works great, doesn't leak a drop)

I've had the car for a little over a year. I bought it as a daily driver for gas mileage since I had a Chevy Trailblazer at the time. A few months ago, I traded the truck in on a brand new 2014 Focus SE hatch 5-spd, so I haven't really been driving this car anymore, and thus, here we are.

It isn't perfect (has some dents in the lower doors on the passenger side and some random dings here and there from previous owner), but it has been reliable for me. I actually ended up having to drive it most of the brutal winter here in PA last year since my truck was in the shop for a month or so, and it never let me sit once. Always starts right up, heat works well, etc.

The car has AC, but it doesn't blow cold air. It might just need recharged, I honestly just never bothered to look into it. Might be an easy fix. Just a heads up.

The car came with the stock 14" steelies with hubcaps (these will need tires). I currently have a set of 16" Contour SVT 5-spokes on it with decent tires. I also have a gauge cluster with a tach (shows 101K miles on the cluster) and a center console with arm rest. I can put all stock parts back on if preferred.

Items of note:
- The car is in pretty solid shape overall, aside from some dings and the dented lower passenger side doors. By no means a show car, but it has been a reliable and functional daily driver.
- There is some rust starting on the lower rockers, but doesn't appear to be too bad.
- brand new clutch installed around 75K miles (so approx 8K on it now).
- new front brake pads and rotors done around the same time.
- PA inspection just recently expired last month. I will try to get it inspected, but I recently moved and just haven't had the time to get it done.

Here are a few quick pictures. I will try to get some better closeups. Thanks for looking!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Is the engine knocking or valve seats going bad? Awesome Price!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the engine knocking or valve seats going bad? Awesome Price!
No engine knock. No clue on the valve seats, I haven't looked into it. All I know is it drives solid and doesn't smoke or anything.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to note, it has a clean title (in hand).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts