Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item Description:
2000 Kona Edition Ford Focus in Dirt Metallic Brown, 177,000 miles

Kona Edition Focus with extra set of 17" SVT EAP wheels (2 good tires/2 bad tires) (No Bike)

Asking offering price $2,500 O.B.O.

Contact info:
Gil Rios
[email protected]
909-230-17two4

The Good: Kona edition focus with a set of SVT EAP wheels with 2 good Sumitomo tires.

The Bad: Dog bone motor mount (Poly inserts are bad), hood/roof paint, turn signals do not work, speedometer not working. The car runs good but does have a sporadic RPM surge issue. Driver side window crank/handle broken.

The Kona package includes Kona seat covers, Kona roof rack, Kona floor mats. Kona edition wheel center caps with the 'FORD' part colored dirt brown. I have the window sticker and Kona paperwork/brochures. There were 2,500 Dirt Brown Metallic Kona's made.

Work that has been done as of January 2014 to date:
I had the timing belt/water/pulley service done. Valve cover gasket. New radiator, new thermostat housing and thermostat. Spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition coil. New front lower control arms, inner/outer tie rods, Mooge end links, 4 new Goodyear GT LS tires. New IAC valve. New throttle position sensor. New crank position sensor. New power steering hose. Rear upper/lower control arms. New grey headlight housings. Front O2 sensor. PCV valve and PCV hose. Accessory belt/tensioner/pulley. Redline hood struts.

Upgrades/mods that have been done to the car are the following:

SVT Header/cat/flex/exhaust with 'lunch box' delete.
SVT snorkel/air box with K&N filter. SVT MAF tube but never installed it due to no tune.
SVT upper front grill
Euro lower front grill.
SVT leather steering wheel
SVT E-brake handle and both SVT leather boots.
SVT gauge surround
SVT intermittent wiper switch
SVT dome/map light
SVT pedals
SVT glossy door panels
SVT rear bumper - some paint chipping
SVT spoiler
Rear hatch trim and non-SVT side skirts painted Dirt metallic brown.
SVT front and rear brake conversion.
SVT spare tire
SVT rear carpet.
SVT subwoofer, amp with wiring. (Never installed)
Eibach sport line springs (2")
Eibach front/rear struts/shocks (Installed 18 months ago)
Eibach rear sway bar
VF-Engineering Rear engine mount from FSWerks (SKU: FS045)
Euro Focus red/orange tail lights
SVT spare tire

I have the stock cat/header/flex pipe/EGR tube which will be included but not installed. I have modified the stock flex pipe to accommodate the SVT exhaust.

I have owned the car since 2005 which has been maintained with full synthetic oil. I have changed the transmission fluid twice with Royal purple Synchromax fluid. The clutch service was performed in 2011. The A/C blows cold. The heater works well.

I have attempted to list the car in full detail so there are no surprises. The car is sold As-Is. I have the title in hand. The title is clean. I will be posting current pictures within the next couple of days. If you have any questions or would like to see the car feel free to contact me. I live in Chino, CA and work in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

Thank you for looking.

Gil

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Pretty rare with the bike!

GLWS

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
November bump

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
December Bump

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moderators please close this thread. The car is sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts