Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 16" Stock Rim *MINT*

Item Description -

I have a MINT condition 16" stock 6 spoked wheel for sale.
Sparkle silver finish.
When I say mint...I mean NO scratches, dings, dents, chips or knicks of any kind.

It has NO marks and seriously looks brand new.

I will meet up or deliver this item in Southeast Michigan or ship it.

Asking/Offering Price - $100 SHIPPED

Email - [email protected]

Location - Southeast Michigan

Pics -

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I have someone who wants that rim...she tried registering but couldn't. Please let me know if your still selling. Thank you.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Maybe she is waiting to ge paid..........if she already called it, you should just post this is on hold. Because that would be bogus if you go selling it and then she sends you the $$$. Not cool...............

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
I don't blame him...first one with the money SHOULD get the rim, he shouldn't have to wait around until someone comes up with the money. Besides there isn't much interest in it anyways.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I SAID if she is sending the money and he gets it and then he has already sold it to someone else than that is BS! But if she said wait until I get the money that is totally differrent.
He better return the money, do you get it now???? Or need me to explain a little better???

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't received ANY money for this wheel....so it's not "sold" yet.

I receive payment...then it's marked sold....u know??
Or if sending money...then a pending sale.

She didn't send any money for it (she WAS gonna use PayPal anyways)

I'm not gonna say it's sold when I haven't received payment because there could be a chance I might not get the payment or the buyer backout (it's happened to me before!)

There hasn't been much interest in it anyways.

I'm marking it SOLD now though because it's on ebay right now & I can't end the auction now anyways (less than 12 hours)

If someone would have bought if off of here...I would've canceled the auction, but no one did.
I'm not scamming anybody

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.