Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had an estimator from my insurance look at my car and i will be fixing it basically just to trade it in. will be getting something different, family ride, so here is my idea...... just for ideas for now, ill know more in a few weeks, if anyone wants anything from my car (aftermarket parts) i am willing to sell as long as i can get the stock parts to replace what is going. hood, headlights, tail lights, and so forth. i will check with the people close to my area, ones that can meet for trades and so forth, before putting everything up for the general public persay. anyway, just throwin this out so you all can know what im up to so you can look over and have some time incase of interrest. thanks all!! Scott[ohcrap]

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Sorry to hear that Scott, but I'm interested in what you might have as well. I have some of my stock parts still as well as a great salvage yard in Carlisle I can probably snag you parts from if you need them.

Carlisle Truck and Auto Salvage has like 9 Foci on the lot currently, heh.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, here we go..... again....this is for ideas for now. if i do this i need the stock part to replace whats taken. also, nix the hood because i need a hood with the same paint. with that in mind, here we go.....
00-04 FORD FOCUS PROJECTOR HEAD LIGHTS W/HALO - CHROME

18" r-tech rims and tires

chrome euro tail lights

wing

front euro billet grille

[email protected] typhoon intake w/filter

voltage stabalizer

deka deep cell battery 735 cca

custom made fiberglass enclosure and amp rack

shift column

again, i want all to know this is just an idea. will know exact within a week or two. im still tossing the idea around about just fixing it and selling it. all the car needs is the fenders, front bumper, and drivers seat replaced, thats it. and insurance is fixing it. so it all boils down to how i can get the most out of it. not to mention i have to measure the wifes trunk to see if the enclosure will fit hers. the box is worth alot and know i wont get its worth. another well see. lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also pardon the pics, they were done today, sun jan 11, and if you know the area you will know we had an ice storm and i was not polishing every piece just to place in here. everything is in excellent/mint condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts