·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I may say I am more confident about Focus and winters in Québec. [grinking]

·
Registered
967 Posts
Us canuks laugh at that wussy brit - we would have worn the shorts and flip flops in the cold room too ;-)

Sent from my Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
cool!

ill be coming to Canada in November. Hopefully Montreal will be snow free then

·
Registered
936 Posts
Us canuks laugh at that wussy brit - we would have worn the shorts and flip flops in the cold room too ;-)

Sent from my Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
We would take a Winter holiday to the cold room for some nicer weather! [cheers]

I sure hope the Focus actually does well in the Winter. Sometimes I wonder if the screens in the center cluster and MFT are going to hold up to extreme cold.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The real test will be in 2 months though. [doorpeek]

·
Registered
418 Posts
That's cool and warm.
I'm surprised that they haven't done any performance tests, dyno graphs etc etc to release to the public. Strange but true.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
That's cool and warm.
I'm surprised that they haven't done any performance tests, dyno graphs etc etc to release to the public. Strange but true.
All dyno graphs for the Euro engines can be found here
http://all-newfordfocus.fordmedia.eu/documents/specifications/AllNewFordFocus-Specifications_EU.pdf

Sorry the 2.0L GDI graph is not listed. But check out the long legs the 1.6L EcoBoost 150hp and 182hp have. Brutal that
Ford has not given North Americans this engine in the Focus yet.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
But check out the long legs the 1.6L EcoBoost 150hp and 182hp have. Brutal that Ford has not given North Americans this engine in the Focus yet.
And they wonder why so many people aren't buying Fords...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts