Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I wanted to know whether or not there is a Foci body style that has rear seats that fold completely flat and whether anyone has moded a non-flatening rear seat to do just as much? I have an 04 ZX3 and would rather have the rears fold flat for greater capacity. Thanks Guys
[thumb]

·
Registered
459 Posts
In the sedan you can grab the rear of the bottom cushion and pull it up and forward, allowing the seat backs to lie flat. Try that.

·
Registered
285 Posts
In the sedan you can grab the rear of the bottom cushion and pull it up and forward, allowing the seat backs to lie flat. Try that.
As far as I know so does the zx3 (at least the 03 svt I test drove did that)
...You might have to remove the rear head rests if your car has them.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yea you can lift the seat in a ZX3 then the backs will lay flat. I also saw a guy who removed the rear lower seat and made a pad style thing that went in its place. The seats fold flat and you don't have your lower seat up against the back of your buckets.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW, thanks Bringler for the site it was perfect. But most importantly is that I feel like an idiot for havening the car now for 5 years and I never knew that was possible!!! WOW. I've never seen that written anywhere in the manual and have never heard or seen anyone with their seats like that (ok I think once, but I thought it was one of the newer models. Well anyways thanks guys. And I ask that you pardon my stupidity!

[?|]

·
Registered
433 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts