Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so when I finally fixed my car I used my fogs at night... then my dad said I had one out so I stopped using them for awhile and when I checked them again both were out. So I went and bought two new bulbs along with some silverstars for the heads ;). the heads work fine but the fogs are still out. they're installed correctly and everything but when I pull the light switch out they don't turn on. Anyone have and ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked but didn't pull it out. What should I be looking for? Sorry still only 17 without much knowledge on cars.

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
do you have your manual? if so look for whch fuse is the one for the fogs. i would just check all of them just to be safe.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm sure your dad knows how to check if fuses work? there is a little thing that u put on both sides of the fuse to make sure current goes through em....

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya my dad knows all that stuff just doesn't have the time to share the knowledge. So alot of the things I try to find out on my own. Thanks all I'll check the fuses and see where that gets me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts