Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering when i buy fog lights will the go in the hole on the bottem right of this picture were the placsitc is and if i put some there will they need to be custom for that hole of just any old ones

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think the '05 ST (domestic ST) comes with the mini fog lights for that space with the surrounding plastic. That would probably be the easiest way to do it.

Another way would be to measure how much space you've got and carfully center and cut a hole in your existing plastic to fit a new projector beam fog light.

Check out rallylights.com thew have a good selection of lights of different sizes that might fit that space.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes, OEM fogs go in the lower corners of the bumper where the "blanking plates" are at. If you want to install OEM fogs, you have 1 of 2 options, either buy the complete kit from Ford, $200+ dollars, or buy the pieces individually, option #2 is cheaper. The pieces that you will need are the fog lamps themselves w/ the mounting brackets, lamp bezels, fog lamp relay, and an OEM switch that is set up for fog lights. The istall is pretty simple, once you get it all figured out.

Here is a pic of my Focus before installing OEM fogs:

Here is what my fogs look like installed:

If you notice, my bezels are silver, to match the car, I had them painted, stock bezels are black like your blanking plates. The ZX4 ST bezels are black with the ring around the lamp being silver.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Does anyone know if the Euro Fog Lamp holders fit the US 05 bumpers? I have a pair of the euro ones.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The bezels can be bought from a dealer, or check Ebay. As far as the Euro fogs go, I have no idea about those. Are you referring to the new MK2 Focus(C1 platform)?

·
Registered
191 Posts
the part numbers for the bezels are:

5s4z15266-ab - not sure
5s4z15266-aa - chrome
5s4z15266-bc - not sure
5s4z15266-bb - ST black

you can plug those in at ford-parts.com should tell you what they are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts