Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am looking for a set of fog lights for the mk1.5 focus. was told ford used to make a kit for it but now its all bought individually. did not know if someone was selling a set with the switch and everything.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Most people who add the "factory" foglights get the parts off of a wrecked vehicle, the foglights themself along with the bezels, headlight/foglight switch, and if needed wiring connectors.

If your car is prewired like mine was then you simply get the parts and install them.

However if your car doesn't come prewired, like Gudziel's car, then you can follow the information, diagrams, pictures, and discussion in Gudziel Fog Light Installation Question thread specifically post 37 in it but many others as the whole thread is full of information on it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im just looking for a place to buy them. the wiring and everything is no problem for me whether it is or isnt prewired. i will look for a totaled one that i could potentially buy them off of.

·
Registered
606 Posts
The hard part to find seems to be the fog light bezels for cars with standard 05-07 Focus bumper (the SAP fog light bezels are readily available), about the only source for them is either from Ford directly or off of a wrecked.

The fog lights and brackets for them along with the headlight/fog light switch are more readily available, including from various aftermarket sources.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that has exactly been my problem. i mean my dad works at ford and can get it all for me. But the price came out to almost 400 and i love my car, but no way in hell am i paying 400 bucks for oem fogs. Id understand if it was an aftermarket kit or something. but because you have to buy everything individual and they no longer make a kit for it super pricey. so i will check out a couple junk yards and CL haha. thank you for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts