Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I need a Ford Focus Fog Light Assembly LH and RH. My Fog lights take the H1 Bulb because I have the Street Appearance Package (SAP). I need the part that goes into the housing, with the bulb and the cables (pigtails). Please help. Thanks!

Szymon Z

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
U might want to post in the Want To Buy (WTB) section u might get more responses

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Your looking at a nice chunk of change for those , I think the last time I checked on a set from Ford they were like $150 a side. I'm about to leave for work but tonight when I get home I have an Alldatadyi subscription that I can get you the OEM parts number and you can call and check on them for yourself.

Ok , Fog light assembly parts number that Alldatadyi gives is

right side is - 1S4Z15200AC

left side is - 1S4Z15200AD

I hope that helps , with those numbers they should be able to get what your looking for or you may need to write your VIN down and then they can tell what your exact replacement should be .

·
Cars&Corgis
4,448 Posts
Hey, I followed the link and that part number looks like an 00-04 fog light housing... Is that link wrong? Looking for the SAP fog lamp housing part number... Mine spontaneously shattered after removing it from the bumper >.<

1 - 5 of 5 Posts