Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy,

Can you give me the price and part number for the fog light wiring harness for an 07 ZX4 SE?

Thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
I show jumper harnesses for the focus with exterior appearance pack,but it looks like they are obselete if that is what you have.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I show jumper harnesses for the focus with exterior appearance pack,but it looks like they are obselete if that is what you have.
no, this was for without SAP. Can you tell if my vehicle had come with the stock wiring harness by my VIN?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I would need your vin# to check.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1FAFP34N27W145308

I'm already a member of fordparts.com in case that helps any also. Thanks Andy

·
Registered
761 Posts
According to your vin,the car did not come with foglamps,so they must have been an add on,At one time ford offered an accessory add on kit but that is no longer available.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andy,

I know that it didn't come with it and am currently in the process of adding them myself. Sorry for any mixups. I wasn't sure if you were able to discern whether or not my car would have come with the proper wiring harness included. I was hoping you could tell my my vehicle VIN.

Thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
sorry misunderstood,when i look up the harness for your vin it says without foglamps,so i have to assume there are no plugs there to plug any in.you may have to explore some kind of aftermarket kit that comes with wiring to add on to your car.sorry i couldnt help more.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry misunderstood,when i look up the harness for your vin it says without foglamps,so i have to assume there are no plugs there to plug any in.you may have to explore some kind of aftermarket kit that comes with wiring to add on to your car.sorry i couldnt help more.
hmmm. Thanks Andy for all of your help. I really do appreciate it.

Take care.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts