Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Focus with out fog lights. Ford wants quite a bit to get the add on kit to install the o.e. lights. I can buy the lights out of a wrecked car much cheeper and install them. As for the wirring I can do that with a relay and an aftermarket switch. The only thing I need to find would be the Ford plug to plug into the light bulb. Anyone know who sells just the plug? Thanks

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I don't know about 08, but on my car there are additional wires coming from neg cable on the battery. that is fog wiring.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know about 08, but on my car there are additional wires coming from neg cable on the battery. that is fog wiring.
Can you provide some more specifics on this?

I am in the process of adding fogs to my 07 SE and didn't see an ounce of wiring for them...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Turtle, What are you going to do up front where you pull off the plastic cover that are in place of the fog lights now. Are you getting them with the lights out of the wreck? I looked at my 08 and couldn't find any existing wiring as well. After you get it up and running let me know how it goes and a run down and maybe some pictures. Thanks

J

1 - 9 of 9 Posts