Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my fog lights came in today and was wondering if anyone that wasn't going to Focus Fest would like to help me out with them. If not then who wants to help me and Ray sometime after Focus Fest?

I am so giddy right now, [giggle]

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
We shall see good buddy we shall see....justin.....when do u think will be a good day..???

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I'm off this Thursday and friday so either one is good for me. Other than that I'm working til i'm off again next Thursday.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I can bring the sawzall, torch, duct tape and hot glue gun. Hahahaha.

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So it sounds like Friday is a good day to do this, what time is good for everyone?

Also where is a good place to work on this?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I wish I lived in TX...<sigh> I have been wanting to add fog lights to my 01 wagon...I'll follow...hopefully y'all will post pics?

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I'm free Thursday night. Well really I'm off till next week, but Friday is my friends b-day party, and Monday is my wife's. Sucks too cause I could go with Raymond but I have to be at his party. I'd rather go to focus fest. One of these years I'll make it.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Hey Paul if your free Thursday could we do my SVT suspension? You point and ill wrench.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Cool. Let me know. I'd really like to get some low on!

So Justin did we decide on where and when for friday?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Sure [driving] on up to the Prairie that is Grand and I can supervise on Friday.
I'm going to be hurting after my latest catherization but I've got the space and the tools.

(not holding my breath on this one)

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I have a small Garage at my apartments to shade from the sun and such, but it is a one car garage. It could work unless anyone else had a better idea, let's say sometime in the morning on Friday, you know to get ahead of the heat? I am on the west side of town near Planet Zero, almost the corner of Westpark and Kirkwood

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it was just a suggestion, that's why it's there.

So afternoon, what time works?

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Afternoon works form me for friday. Travis what time you get off work?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts