Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my fog lights will flash periodically. i noticed this when standing around at car meets and they just will flash once then nothing for a while. also they will flash when i unlock the car after it has been sitting for a while. i have h11 LED bulbs in there.

are they just flashing due to the LEDs? or is there something more i need to worry about?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm. hope nothin will come from this

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
So my fog lights will flash periodically. i noticed this when standing around at car meets and they just will flash once then nothing for a while. also they will flash when i unlock the car after it has been sitting for a while. i have h11 LED bulbs in there.

are they just flashing due to the LEDs? or is there something more i need to worry about?
mine do this too, no idea why. I have the XB LED fogs from retrofit source.

benjamin
Have you two spoken with your dealer about this?

I can take a look at some additional assistance, just PM me your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
It's weird. Yesterday, I was behind another Focus and the LED light above the license plate was flashing also. Later that night, I saw anoher Focus and the light wasn't flashing.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so i also noticed they will flash when i unlock my ranger with its fob too. theyre withing 10ft of each other.

this is odd

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
My girlfriends 2015 Escape's fog lights flash when I unlock my Focus with my FOB. I put LED's in the license plate lights and those light up for about 5 seconds as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts