Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few people that seem to have swapped there fog lights for drl's, has anyone had any experience with this as I like the look and would like to do it myself.
I've done a bit of research but can't seem to find a strait swap over they all seem to have to result in fitting the drl ring to fog light already installed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
My guess is they are purchasing a Halo/Angel eye fog light combo. I have seen them for the north american MK2, so I would assume you can get the same over there with the better MK2. For a quality one, it won't be cheap, but they should be available.

There are a few members here that i have seen make some awesome lighting components. Maybe they will see this and chime in on how to DIY it for ya.

edit:

Guessing something like this would work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Direct-Fit-20W-CREE-LED-Fog-Lamps-w-Halo-Rings-As-Daytime-Running-DRL-Lights-/380973640578?fits=Year:2011|Make:Ford|Model:Focus&hash=item58b3cc6b82:g:nzcAAOSw~rpZRBIO&vxp=mtr .. just an example

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My guess is they are purchasing a Halo/Angel eye fog light combo. I have seen them for the north american MK2, so I would assume you can get the same over there with the better MK2. For a quality one, it won't be cheap, but they should be available.

There are a few members here that i have seen make some awesome lighting components. Maybe they will see this and chime in on how to DIY it for ya.

edit:

Guessing something like this would work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Direct-Fit-20W-CREE-LED-Fog-Lamps-w-Halo-Rings-As-Daytime-Running-DRL-Lights-/380973640578?fits=Year:2011|Make:Ford|Model:Focus&hash=item58b3cc6b82:g:nzcAAOSw~rpZRBIO&vxp=mtr .. just an example
Yeah that looks like the sort of thing I'm after thanks very much I'll see if I can find something similar on eBay from the UK

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts