Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiiii.... basically i was driving along the other day and some geeza i know flashed me and when he flashed his fogs and full beams flashed me it looked wicked. i was wondering how hard this would be to do, out to those electrical people do i just connect the full beam live with the fog live and it should all work???

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oo no they arent yet :) i want them to be :) i jus had a look in the fuse box and they arent the same numbers etc as the US foci would it be possible to get a wire and link the fogs and fulls live?

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
simply run a 12-14ga wire from the highbeam lead from the headlight harness down to your fogs. this will permanently turn your fogs on with your highbeams.

sux that you cant to do the foglight mod. you sure you looked at the schematic in the how-to correctly?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i had a quick look at the schematics thing but i really dont understand any of it lol and i went out and had a look at my fuse box and there wasnt any number on it or anything so i would have to guess which im not going to risk. would the electrics all be ok if i just connected a wire from full beam to fog? would anything short out or anything after time?

·
Registered
537 Posts
simply run a 12-14ga wire from the highbeam lead from the headlight harness down to your fogs. this will permanently turn your fogs on with your highbeams.

sux that you cant to do the foglight mod. you sure you looked at the schematic in the how-to correctly?
shouldn't you use a relay? i would think that would be too much of a draw on the headlight harness.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.