Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And we met a friend while we were taking the pictures! Unfortunately he wasn't much fun.

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
looks good but damn you need to make the pics smaller. It took forever to load. 800x600 is a good setting.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Great pictures, good use of lighting and background, overall excellant!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Nice pics dude, but I had the same problem as Doug (zx505focus.) pics WAY too big.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
x2^^^ SERIOUSLY need a resize. I could have taken a trip to mcdonald's, ordered 1000 double cheeseburgers, and ate them in the time it took for those pictures to load.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol I was wondering who was going to notice the integra in the back there... hahaha lol but the drop is realized but fenders have to rolled first before he can drop....

I resized them, I dunno what kinda internet connections you people have but my cable didn't take long at all... and the forum resizes the pictures for you....

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
wow, those rs rims actually don't look nearly as big on the 08...though maybe it's just the pics/angles and the lack of the drop. in any case, they look great on the black coupe. and great pics just all around.

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
thank u i will hopfully be doing coil-over's in the spring and i need to roll the fender in the front so i can drop it with out rubbing on the front

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
I resized them, I dunno what kinda internet connections you people have but my cable didn't take long at all... and the forum resizes the pictures for you....
It may resize them, but only after the full resolution loads up...so if you have them at the full 3k x 2k or whatever the setting is, it still loads up at that settings.

Can't wait to see it dropped Chris!

Mike

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
nice, both of em.... I think the SVTf needs a roof spoiler though, just to even out the back of the car... looks really weird to me, lol.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Looks Great Chris... Love the RS wheels...

what are your Plans for the SVT, Mark?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Nice looking cars! Im amazed at how good the RS wheels look on the 08+. always thought they were too big for a hatch body style but they do fit the coupe well for some reason

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Dude. Spray those RS rims gold or bronze. How about some black housings on the headlights on the 08?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts