Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purpose:
  • Design a new logo for FocusXtreme to use for merchandise such as t-shirts, hoodies, hats, and beanies.
  • Post logos in this thread for everyone to see. We will eventually vote on the logos.
  • Submit as many logos as you like.
Rules:
  • Must use original images. Avoid copyright violation laws.
  • Must include FocusXtreme in the logo.
  • Logo size must be 1024 x 768 resolution.
    • Please post in 800 x 600 for thread purposes. Final logo size must however be 1024 x 768, which will be emailed to me.
  • Logo must have "clear" background. No colors in background please.
  • Please save logo as .jpg
Winner:
  • The winning logo will be voted on by all FocusXtreme members.
  • Winner will recieve a free t-shirt.
Deadline:
  • All logos must be submitted by Nov 30th, 2008.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. Anything you want. We'll vote on which one we like best, but it doesn't mean the other designs wont be used. Just make sure it's submitted by Nov 30th. But the earlier the better.

·
Registered
148 Posts
How about the standard freshbot font but written down the shrunken foreskin of a flacid penis. Becausethats what this club has become an old mans flacid penis

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go ahead an design it. I'd really like to get this image by the end of november, but I don't think anyone with skills really cares. Oh well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here's something I whipped up real quick, I'll add tires and my idea is on the shirts have the back of a ZX3 in the same fashion, with FocusXtreme on the rear window. I'll keep working on it though, just wanted to get it out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like your idea so far. Definitely needs some clearing up. Also be sure to have a transparent background (vs black background)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like your idea so far. Definitely needs some clearing up. Also be sure to have a transparent background (vs black background)
Did it for contrast, black hoodies, shirts hats, tinted windows ect ect. I can change the silver car to black for white or light colored items. Also that photo is super dumbed down for bandwidth :)

Any 1024's of Skittles?! I'd like to use this for a logo.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I need a transparent background so when I put it on black hoodies, you don't have a big black box around the logo. It'll look more clean.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
So I saw this, and decided that you could use at least 1 more submission...

I have PSD copies of these, if you need another format, I can do that. Other then that, PM me if you need something. Also, you'd like some altering done, just tell me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts