Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv'e been looking for a exhaust to get and found ones cheaper than FS. But I also heard that FS is one of the best. Advise.[???:)]

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
borla is the deepest IMO and there is a company called trubendz that will make piping and put a borls muffler and resonator on it for cheaper. BTW you should post in the duratec forum, that is your engine i believe. but borla is still awesome for your car.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
any ss exhaust would do, but check out mbrp as well.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Borla 1st ( if you can find one); my second choice would be FS, they make a nice exhaust, fits well,too. You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
FocusSport makes an awesome exhaust. Get the stealth option, it sounds SSSOOO good! Mine is a quiet, low growl untill I wood it, then it starts to get loud. It never gets as loud as a honda (my favorite part about this exhaust) and is has a deep sport-tuned sound. And it fits perfect. Highly recomend thier exhaust, not much else, but they do make a damn fine exhaust.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I have a Borla, which sounds awesome. That would be my choice, but the FS exhaust is good too. I almost got one over my Borla. Just in case you were curious, here's what the borla sounds like on my car.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Not of big fan of the FS stealth set up its a little weak as far as how it sounds, I am a magnaflow/Borla/MBRP fan.

Depending on the application I will always choose one of those.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks alot.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
why does every1 blow so much money on the name brand exhaust? go to a muffler shop and get custom bent 2.5 cat back with a just a glass pack if you want it loud and add a resonator if you want it a little quieter. i suggest cherry bomb glass packs. it might run you $150 tops for everything. installed and payed for

·
Registered
509 Posts
hmmm I had the focussport when I had my 02 zx3 and it was nice. Although I have a magnaflow on my new focus and it sounds better.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i have the FS sport exhaust and it is super quiet u dont need the stealth if u want quiet. i have svt headers and no cat and u can have a normal conversation even when ur at 6k rpms. and has a deeper tone then any other ehaust i have seen on a focus.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2003 ZTS and I went to a custom shop and priced a system out and he even recommended that I went with a premade system because he would charge as much. After some research a settled on Magnaflow flexback system, and I am very happy that I did. Although I dont have any vids to show it. [8D]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
2.5" Svt Mbrp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts