Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whelp... after my mistake of not sending money, I've had great communication with Jerm's. I was a bit scared that I would be waiting for a number of weeks before any contact was made, due to a few posts out there... but FocusSalvage.com has proved me wrong. Just waiting for the parts. One thumb up for communication. The other will come up when the parts arrive safe and sound.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I sent him a message looking for a window crank and I still havent heard anything back. Tha was about a week ago I think.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I am not having any luck getting ahold of anyone at focus salvage....I have sent out 2 emails and still nothing. I am tring to get some parts which I cant find around here. If anyone can help please let me know

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
jeremy is very busy with work and the family, I believe

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
FocusZx3Oh said:
I am not having any luck getting ahold of anyone at focus salvage....I have sent out 2 emails and still nothing. I am tring to get some parts which I cant find around here. If anyone can help please let me know
Have you sent him a PM on here? His username is 'v6focus'

·
Registered
894 Posts
Not really sure why I haven't got any of them..........but 2x checked and didn't see anything again........

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the parts over the weekend. We ran into problems with UPS' treatment of "Fragile" boxes and mistake of thinking I sent the money so I finally got 3 parts in a month. So... how about that brake line and tie-rod? Eh eh?! Send me a quote?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts