Focus Fanatics Forum banner

FocusFest/STFest 2017 - Presented by Panda Motorworks! - Official Event Information

21287 Views 208 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  SPIinDisguise
It's back! More information to follow!

Check out FocusFest.Com!

Tshirt design! Get yours in your goodie bag when you preregister at focusfest.com
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
^^Good to hear.

Use the call in number for now until we get the web registration for the hotel figured out.

Reactions: UnFocusedST

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
I've lost to more Corvette's than I'd like to admit. :)

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
here is a link to the host hotel. This is where most of the folks will be staying. There is a group rate set up under FocusFest.
FocusFest - Lodging

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Should i bring my own case of water with me for Saturday? Or will i be able to buy water at the event???
Plan on bringing it with you. Last year we were unable to have the track provide concessions. We are still working out some of those details, but I would expect no concessions again.

With that said, last year Lou brought a pedo van full of water for the banquet [wiggle]

Reactions: ACHRO

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
I believe it was 'banned' if I remember, at least if you were in the show.
it wasn's the intent to 'ban' the tents. The goal was just to keep them off to the side and out of the way of the cars. it made for a 'cleaner' show field, and got a few more cars in there. We will space out the cars a little better this year!

Reactions: UnFocusedST

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
There are rooms available still. I confirmed last week. Its easiest just to call in to reserve.

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
How long will registration for FocusFest be up til?
Probably until 3 weeks before the event. Its really determined by the folks who print the shirts for me and how soon they need the order in :)

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Just a reminder, hotel group rate closes friday, 8-4.
Pre registration will close on 8-11

Make sure you follow us on Facebook for the latest and greatest info!

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Hey guys will the shirts be on sale for those of us not making it to the meet this year thanks!
If we have any left over from the show, we will post them up.

Ben

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
Group rate was $112. You can still get it today (if there are rooms left). Just call them and tell them you are with FocusFest.

· Premium Member
6,825 Posts
I didnt know there was a Louisville group, that's my current neck of the woods. Is everybody staying at hotels fri & sat night around davenport,IA and coming back Sun? I see hotel rates are from $60 - $110/night in that area.
Thats what most people do

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.