Focus Fanatics Forum banner

FocusFest/STFest 2017 - Presented by Panda Motorworks! - Official Event Information

21291 Views 208 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  SPIinDisguise
It's back! More information to follow!

Check out FocusFest.Com!

Tshirt design! Get yours in your goodie bag when you preregister at focusfest.com
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Not sure if we'll make it this year.

Wife and I are waiting to sign up for the RS Academy. [pray]
You liar, you'll be there. Or I will come get you against your will. Who else is going to take up two parking spots???

I'll be there.

Sent from the top of a tree.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Driving in both before, I too take the FiST. Just much more fun, agile, smaller. Even though the MK1 and MK3 sedans are within an inch the same length, the 2012+ feels like a boat. Maybe because it is 6 inches wider.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Late Saturday night is our banquet dinner, raffle and award ceremony..

sunday is still TBD
And the funny awards. That alone is worth staying to listen.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Plan on bringing it with you. Last year we were unable to have the track provide concessions. We are still working out some of those details, but I would expect no concessions again.

With that said, last year Lou brought a pedo van full of water for the banquet [wiggle]
But he didn't decorate it....so it's not a pedi van like it was in Memphis.

I believe it was 'banned' if I remember, at least if you were in the show.
There were a couple canopies spread throughout last year. More on the side of the lot but there were groups sitting together. It was great weather.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
^^You have to go to FF now or ur fired. It's fun.

Been 3 years in a row now and haven't been disappoint.
Except you aren't going this year!!! You ate fired.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Hold on, where are you from again? Just curious lol I'll think more on it.
You are 2 hours almost straight east of me. Guess it was longer for me last year cause we meet up with a group in Indy. Had a 12 car caravan driving out together. That was one of the best parts. Not driving to it by yourself is so much better.

You'll have to come!

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Where in Indy? Or what part?
Look up Rebel Devil Customs, that is who me and 4 others met up with last year. Around the Noblesville area.

I am from Sunman, IN. Bout 50 minutes from Cincinnati.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Ah so that's RDC, cool, thanks for the info
Yes sir, good group of guys there no doubt. As it gets closer I'll make a meet up at my house that Thursday, hang out, whatever, then Friday we will meet up with them and cruise out.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Ok. I've registered, now gotta figure out if I'll be able to save enough money for the drive to and from, hotel/camp, food and drink lol
It is only about $60 in gas, food Saturday night is sponsored from Focus Power, hotel serves buffet breakfast. Just bring some food to snack on and drinks. Plenty of drinks.

Staying the night, just put a post up and see if anyone needs a room. I am sharing with 2-3 others so that really helps the cost of going for sure.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Any leaving Philadelphia to FocusFest 2017
I am thinking about going to FocusFest this year. I have had my focus for over a year and never knew there was a car show dedicated toward these cars. I am on the fence about driving 14hrs (ive done 7 or 8 hrs ) so I thought it would be best if I go with a convoy. Anyone interested in meeting up ?
If you make it to Indiana Friday morning you can caravan out with us the rest of the way.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
where abouts in Indiana?
Ill be coming from Sunman, IN with a group to the west side of Indy to meet up with the Louisville group, rebel devil, and northern Indiana. Then we will head west from there to FF.

· 8 DAY HOMECOMING
18,755 Posts
Jeff, think i could join in bloomington Illinois? Should be right along your intended path.
Shouldn't be a problem at all!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.