61 - 80 of 346 Posts

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
Also wanted to add that I don't do the Facepoop thing, but the wife does. Saw some of the cars going to FF16 and can't wait to see them.

Looks like we have 4 so far coming from COlorado. [headbang]

[drinking]

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
No one NEEDS, facebook, but its the easiest way to share the event info to a lot of people. I'll put your name in the hat, just cause I like you.....but no one else![smackbum]

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,014 Posts
No one NEEDS, facebook, but its the easiest way to share the event info to a lot of people. I'll put your name in the hat, just cause I like you.....but no one else![smackbum]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Put it on the ST board, but I'll put it here too. If anyone has any questions about the area, feel free to ask me. Cordova is tiny village, but there is a ton to do within a half hour drive. I've lived around here most of my life, so if you need some help, just give me a shout.

Sent from another potato stuffed in my shorts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Just an FYI, due to the ongoing crisis in Fort McMurray and the connections I have with that town and that industry, I'm thinking of making a box for donations to the Canadian Red Cross to assist Fort Mac. That town has been there for us, given us hope, been our bread and butter but now that town needs us. All money raised will be donated on behalf of the Ford Focus community of North America.

For those who don't know: Live updates of Fort McMurray wildfire | Globalnews.ca or search #YMMfire on social media

·
Registered
61 Posts
KL swapped ZX2 90% sure will be there! Just trying to figure out ridiculous hotel money. Here are some teasers :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Killer food locations for me. Love to eat.
Anything in particular?
KL swapped ZX2 90% sure will be there! Just trying to figure out ridiculous hotel money. Here are some teasers :)

There's a couple cheap hotels out by the airport, around $40 a night.

Sent from another potato stuffed in my shorts

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Just an FYI, due to the ongoing crisis in Fort McMurray and the connections I have with that town and that industry, I'm thinking of making a box for donations to the Canadian Red Cross to assist Fort Mac. That town has been there for us, given us hope, been our bread and butter but now that town needs us. All money raised will be donated on behalf of the Ford Focus community of North America.

For those who don't know: Live updates of Fort McMurray wildfire | Globalnews.ca or search #YMMfire on social media
I think this is a great idea. [thumb]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Order number 782 on the registration. I'm in!

61 - 80 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.