Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I'd love to book right now but seeing as the loonie is shite compared to the US dollar... everyone up here is saying the loonie is at her lowest, she'll rebound soon. I doubt it (I can buy two barrels of oil for the same price as my favourite beer at the local liquor store) but I'll wait just a bit.

Mk3GrL12's price for the hotel, US$291... yeah, that's CA$401.41 for me... $1 US is $1.38 CDN, better than the $1.48 it was... still freaking expensive.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Could be worse, I suppose

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
room is booked!! [:)]

would like to see about starting a caravan from Indiana, Ohio, Michigan areas.

[ffrocks]

wife and i were really hoping to see FF in denver, but thats allright we are going after FF anyway!! [headbang]

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
room is booked!! [:)]

would like to see about starting a caravan from Indiana, Ohio, Michigan areas.

[ffrocks]

wife and i were really hoping to see FF in denver, but thats allright we are going after FF anyway!! [headbang]
I'm in Ohio if you want to start something!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
There seems to be a lot of comments about the hotel, and I would like to clarify how the hotel is selected. The very first thing we look for when searching for the hotel is a large parking lot.
There were a couple Fests, before I got involved, where parking was a struggle. I LOVE the parking lot parties and want there to be plenty of room for everyone.

Please keep in mind this is labor day weekend, so hotel costs may be a little inflated because of the big travel weekend.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Here's a few things I added. [drinking]
I'm so happy, I'm 21 for this year's FF! I can play beer pong legally in America now! (I never said I was any good at it...)

I wonder if I can bring any beer across the border? There's a brewery here in Edmonton that's really good if anyone is into craft beer, plus I kinda like my Molson Canadian...

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
...oh, and free breakfast....
that's item #2 on the hotel selection list.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Here's a few things I added. [drinking]

Are you actually setting up a frisbee golf course? If so I'll be sure to bring mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
779 Posts
There seems to be a lot of comments about the hotel, and I would like to clarify how the hotel is selected. The very first thing we look for when searching for the hotel is a large parking lot.
There were a couple Fests, before I got involved, where parking was a struggle. I LOVE the parking lot parties and want there to be plenty of room for everyone.

Please keep in mind this is labor day weekend, so hotel costs may be a little inflated because of the big travel weekend.
Make sense why the price is up cause of labor day..

21 - 40 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.