Focus Fanatics Forum banner

FocusFest Picture Thread!

21967 82
Well I know some of you are just itching to see pics from this weekend so here's the place. Post up your pics and vids! If you have everything on another server (imageshack, photobucket, youtube. . .) you can post of a link to your gallery or pm me your link and I'll post it in the second post spot on here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
^ What's the story behind that? Always good to see the Ranger's represented, I had a 03 FX4 Lvl II before I got my Focus

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
there's a vid somewhere in here. he was doin autox and lost it comin around the back. was back on the track the next day though

·
Banned
12,430 Posts
Pulling frame/front clip straight today. New 01-03 edge front end going on this weekend!
saw it happen, glad ya got it straightened out, loved the stance on that Ranger. [thumb]

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,750 Posts
Focus RS was there? Darn it. Darn my best friend's wedding. I would have been there! Hopefully next year. Did everyone find out where it will be at?

Great pictures!

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
11,807 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
11,807 Posts
Pulling frame/front clip straight today. New 01-03 edge front end going on this weekend!
Funny thing...our car club is focus revolution...did you steal our revolution? ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
does anyone have video of the drag racing?
I think there are a few up on youtube. I can search if you like. The only one I know for sure is my run.

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,106 Posts
Anyone have pics of Plonkers rear engine mounted SVT? Like detailed pics?
When I went to get pics, he was covering it up. I have pics of the engine bay. But not of the engine.

I am finishing up my pics as well ... and I found a photo of the SVT With the rear mounted engine. And my guys also got a shot of the engine compartment also with no engine.

I can't post them right away ... because I like tweaking my photos. ... I am a tweaker. My love and curse for photo time.

Ray

·
Country Static
2,007 Posts
61 - 80 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.