Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
^ What's the story behind that? Always good to see the Ranger's represented, I had a 03 FX4 Lvl II before I got my Focus

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
there's a vid somewhere in here. he was doin autox and lost it comin around the back. was back on the track the next day though

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Pulling frame/front clip straight today. New 01-03 edge front end going on this weekend!
saw it happen, glad ya got it straightened out, loved the stance on that Ranger. [thumb]

·
Banned
12,313 Posts

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Focus RS was there? Darn it. Darn my best friend's wedding. I would have been there! Hopefully next year. Did everyone find out where it will be at?

Great pictures!

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Pulling frame/front clip straight today. New 01-03 edge front end going on this weekend!
Funny thing...our car club is focus revolution...did you steal our revolution? ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
does anyone have video of the drag racing?
I think there are a few up on youtube. I can search if you like. The only one I know for sure is my run.

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Anyone have pics of Plonkers rear engine mounted SVT? Like detailed pics?
When I went to get pics, he was covering it up. I have pics of the engine bay. But not of the engine.

I am finishing up my pics as well ... and I found a photo of the SVT With the rear mounted engine. And my guys also got a shot of the engine compartment also with no engine.

I can't post them right away ... because I like tweaking my photos. ... I am a tweaker. My love and curse for photo time.

Ray

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
61 - 80 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.