Focus Fanatics Forum banner

FocusFest Picture Thread!

22236 Views 82 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  kakarote
Well I know some of you are just itching to see pics from this weekend so here's the place. Post up your pics and vids! If you have everything on another server (imageshack, photobucket, youtube. . .) you can post of a link to your gallery or pm me your link and I'll post it in the second post spot on here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Nice pics brother, glad to see some shots of the Fucus with the ruckus! Lol, lots of great shots every one. Love it!

Reactions: jdubhack

· Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
11,807 Posts
wheres the video of the ranger crashing?

· Banned
12,430 Posts
HOW did I miss that?! [mad]
the white ranger with the 5.0 nosed the wall in the autocross.... bent his front frame rails to... OUCH[ohcrap]

· Registered
472 Posts
That truck is pretty quick, hope he can fix it with out too much trouble. Looks like a bunch of guys that have some nice trucks with lots of mods.
Good vid too!

· FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
8,592 Posts
That is an awesome video. I hope he can get it fixed but man that frame damage...

Those Ranger guys were cool. I ended up talking with them for a few hours Friday night.

· Registered
15 Posts
That is an awesome video. I hope he can get it fixed but man that frame damage...

Those Ranger guys were cool. I ended up talking with them for a few hours Friday night.
Thanks! You guys were chill too! Loved your cars. Cole and I will have his truck fixed my the end of next week. I believe they are pulling the frame/front end today!

· FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
8,592 Posts
Thanks! You guys were chill too! Loved your cars. Cole and I will have his truck fixed my the end of next week. I believe they are pulling the frame/front end today!
That's great news!

· Captain Retard
2,872 Posts
I"m hoping someone got a video of my Lightning on the drag strip, that would be cool.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.