Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took off work the 12th and 15th... WHOS IN?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I don't even know what I'm doing this weekend, much less August. That's in the middle of my kids field hockey season too. Anyone ever been to this track? Is it nice?

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
I am going. And I will have a bunch of new stuff. We will do some install days to make sure all are ready

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im really am. gotta keep it weird :)

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
wow ok. well if you need a heated garage to paint in we can use mine.

my tsw hockenheim wheels come in sunday, my SVT lip and grille came in already

Claeb i will get that hood when i come in town. And we can do your wheels

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I kinda want to go, but my car isn't much to look at and it doesn't really go that fast. Do you think that would be cool still?

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i went in 09 and all i had was a catback and some underglow lights lol. u dont need to look like marty or be that fast to go. its about havin a good time

·
Registered
186 Posts
im in. right now riding all stock but trying to get parts lined up so when taxes are in. yay time for the old focus.

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
The caravan coming out of Kansas City and St Louis will be coming down I-64 if you guys want to hook up on our way through. It would be fairly late in the afternoon before we got there. We can talk about it a little more as the time gets closer.

·
Registered
940 Posts
i went in 09 and all i had was a catback and some underglow lights lol. u dont need to look like marty or be that fast to go. its about havin a good time
Awesome! I'm going to try and find some extra cash to get me there, and maybe get some new not-so-expensive stuff for the focus before then.

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hell if money gets tight just make the drive down on saturday and drive back ya kno??

·
Registered
940 Posts
That's a really good idea! Count me in.

·
Registered
186 Posts
trying to get some tails, strut bar, lowered and the system to bump down the road. and a new grill.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Is there a swap meet or a lot of parts for sale at these things? I've been to a hundred car meets, just never a Focus one. I usually go to old car events, with lots o' parts for sale.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts