Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just thought I'd drop over and see whats happening in the US world of the Focus! So here I am.

My last car was a Fiesta ST and I got my Focus ST fairly recently.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
You're going to make alot of people jealous with that car. Looks great!

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Very nice! As much as we hate to admit it, we actually love it when you Euro guys post up your pics of your Foci that we won't get.

Once us Yanks are able to get our own Turbo STs, or RSs, it's on....heh heh

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
so jealous!!! cars hot!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I saw this one in California. Driving on the I 8.

Looks just like yours.

A video of the ST passing me.

Sorry don't mean to thread jack. Just wanted to show that they sell these in Mexico and not here.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice Car mister.... HaHaHa... i told my GF (she lives in Mexico) that she should buy one... i will help her with the car payments... but she doesnt like the focus(one of the reasons why this relationship doesnt work)...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics SVT1131... I have no idea what that guy has done to the front of his car though, there is plastic junk hanging down under the front bumper! I bet he got paranoid about you taking all those pics as well!

patalrob - You could probably get a used 2007 model for £12,000 ($18,300) from a ford dealership.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice pics SVT1131... I have no idea what that guy has done to the front of his car though, there is plastic junk hanging down under the front bumper! I bet he got paranoid about you taking all those pics as well!

patalrob - You could probably get a used 2007 model for £12,000 ($18,300) from a ford dealership.
[clap] i was thinking the same thing... i bet that he was saying " pinche ****** pendejo, que chingados quiere viendome asi " .... nothing wrong with looking at the car... but driving next to him taking pictures...

·
Registered
342 Posts
[clap] i was thinking the same thing... i bet that he was saying " pinche ****** pendejo, que chingados quiere viendome asi " .... nothing wrong with looking at the car... but driving next to him taking pictures...
Actually he was laughing and was checking my car out as well. We were passing each other and having FUN, if you know what i mean[thumb]

·
Registered
467 Posts
yea i saw one in san francisco when i was going to the bar, hella surprised me.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Actually he was laughing and was checking my car out as well. We were passing each other and having FUN, if you know what i mean[thumb]
Thats what i thought because looks like he was having fun too!!!.. btw, i didnt said that in the bad way, i guess that you know that too...

·
Registered
784 Posts
nice car man, thanks for rubbin it in...lol

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts

I noticed that his front diffuser was busted up as well. Damn, those rats must the size of kangaroos down in Mexico!

Side note: You all know that Tom is probably going to tease us the same damn way the Europeans and our southern friends do. Damn you Tom. Damn you!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
^^^
or maybe he just dont care about his car like we would do...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It's funny (sad) that they call that color Colorado Red when you can't get one in the US....[:(]

you mean because of the State??... "Colorado" is another way to say "RED" in spanish...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts