Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I have owned my Focus since 2004 and have loved it, done some engine mods like a Borla exhaust, Steeda air intake, adjustable cam gears, 65mm TB. It's been a great car and I get to drive Bear Creek Road from Martinez to Berkeley everyday. But a few weeks ago I was T boned by a old guy driving a jeep (stopped on the right side of the road and made a U turn as I went by) with no DL or insurance. I have gotten a bunch of great ideas from you guys over the years and figured I would share the resurrection of my car. 3rd pic is last night, still waiting on the door and rocker moldings from Ford.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
But a few weeks ago I was T boned by a old guy driving a jeep (stopped on the right side of the road and made a U turn as I went by) with no DL or insurance. I have gotten a bunch of great ideas from you guys over the years and figured I would share the resurrection of my car. 3rd pic is last night, still waiting on the door and rocker moldings from Ford.
congrats on the rebuild. Last November I ended up wrecking my car and had it wrote off (mostly cosmetic damage), but I too salvaged and rebuilt it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts